Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Family Gathering

My sister-in-law Ruhiyyih flew in from Washington DC just for the weekend. We had lunch with her after church on Sunday. It was so nice to see her, I only wish she could have stayed longer! She will be visiting again in May for a whole week and during that time we are going to take our annual Dannells Family Camping Trip (my parents, the Hall's are coming too!). Here are some pictures my mom took of the afternoon. :)


Daisy and Auntie Ruh!


My Sweety!


George

Bonita

Rahmat, Taraz and Megan



Ruhiyyih's best friend Veronica brought her 3 week old baby Zoe. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some video. I like the music!!

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

What a hoot of a visit! You all are such a JOY! It was SUCH a memorable weekend, I am so glad that I got to spend time with Bryn (she is moving to Mississippi!!), see Veronicas new little baby girl, and spend a whole day with family on Sunday. It was so funny on my plane ride home I dreamt I was playing the Nintendo Wii and I actually jumped in my sleep as I imagined bowling! Arm up and everything! Soo embarrassing...(but too funny). I loved your moms pictures SOOO MUCH! What a ministry! I love the one of Taraz' face when he got the "cereal bowl".

I will see you all again 9 weeks from today for the camping extravaganza!!! :)

Rach said...

What a fun visit! It's so hard to see family for such short bursts of time, but always so delightful nonetheless. :o)

And, how wonderful to see baby Zoey on three different blogs! :o)

Bonita said...

We sure had fun, Annie. You mom took so many great photos. The one of Daisy and Ruhiyyih pouting is one I'll have to steal! Ruhiyyih had that look when she was born....

Little Pencil Writing said...

Annie

You are so amazing!