Sunday, June 10, 2007

As most of you know my big brother moved back up to Alaska. His girlfriend Elizabeth decided this last week she REALLY wanted to see him. So she got a flight voucher from her dad who works for Alaska airlines and flew up to Fairbanks to spend the day with him on Saturday and fly home Saturday evening! Ben called my mom yesterday afternoon and told her to go online and look at the Fairbanks newspaper's web camera. So my mom did just that and there was Ben and Elizabeth waving to the camera in real time! You can see them standing next to the green truck in the picture. :)

7 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

That is the best story!! How precious! I used to stand in front of the live camera at University of Hawaii just to say hi to people online too that would look for me. No cell phone then... :)

Bonita said...

Your mom sent me some cute pics of them, Annie. I hope Elizabeth and Ben had a great time, even if only for a day.

Katherine Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Hall said...

Elizabeth is coming over tonight. I get to hear all about their six hour date! (That was me that deleted my comment. The grammar gremlin bit and I killed it!)

Katherine Hall said...

Hi Annie,

I'm just running a test to see if I can figure out how to link in someone's comment section. If this works, folks should be able to go to

my blog

Ok, let's see if this worked.

Katherine Hall said...

Woo hoo! It worked. I'm becoming techno savvy, yah!

mreddie said...

Ain't science wonderful? :) ec