Saturday, December 04, 2010

Living Nativity...




This weekend is our church's (Discovery Bapitist, Gig Harbor) annual Living Nativity. It will run Saturday and Sunday night December 4th and 5th, from 5-8pm. Last year Daniel was 6 months old and he and I were Mary and Jesus. (Ruh had to work.) There were two other couples with little boys around Daniel's age so we took shifts which was very helpful when a baby got fussy. This year my brother, his wife and their little Charlie will be Mary, Joseph and Jesus along with four other couples. Charlie is actually borrowing the snow suit I had Daniel all bundled up in last year. I can't wait to see his cute little face sticking out of all those layers of cloth! Miss Daisy is playing a servant in Herod's court this year I believe. I plan on driving through on Sunday evening with Daniel. I hope everyone who is able can come through!

No comments: