Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh summer...


Here is a little picture of what I have been up to! :)
I am just letting everyone know that we are now in LA after spending a week in Montana visiting Ruh's aunt and uncle and hiking in Glacier National Park. On Friday we will be heading from here to the High Sierras, Mammoth and Yosemite for more hiking! Most of my mom's side of the family will be in Mammoth so it is going to be a lot of fun! Once we get home to beautiful Western Washington I will be posting LOTS of pictures and video!

3 comments:

Kathy Hall said...

...can't wait for the video Annie!

Kathy Hall said...

Hi Annie...I'm doing a test...

Kathy Hall said...

I did a little redecorating of my blog. I'm trying to figure out how to make the blog links like you have...where they show how they get updated. There seem to be no options like that for me to chose from...