Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Freebie!!!



I love being organized.  I have to say I am not as organized as I could be but I am learning and always looking for new tools to help me.  I was thinking that putting up a little daily planner on the fridge that I could easily see everyday would be helpful.  I knew I could simply go out and buy one but I am also trying to be frugal.  I decided to design one of my own that I can print out whenever I need it.

AND I decided to go ahead and share it with all of my lovely readers as a thank you to all of you who visit my blog!  So feel free to print off as many copies as you would like!  

Daily Planner

The blank space at the bottom is a miscellaneous box for whatever else you might need to add.  I am going to use it to write down what I read for my daily devotions. 

I may make changes to it as I get new ideas and I learn how to use cool templates or something but for now it is a basic, simple, useful template. 

There is also a link to it on my right side-bar.

No comments: