Sunday, January 07, 2007

Guess What?!!

'myspace


Well everyone, I am PREGNANT!! We found out this last Thursday and the doctor confirmed it on Friday. I am on cloud 9 right now! We are so excited!

I am 4 weeks along and the baby is due September 14th. We know its a little early to be saying anything but we want everyone to know so they can be praying for the baby's health and mine.

I did take some video on my new DVD camcorder of us telling our families but we are having trouble getting it to save to the computer so I can put it on my blog. As soon as we figure it out I will post the video. It is really fun to watch everyone's surprise. I will be keeping you all up to date on my blog! :)

I am in awe there is little life growing inside me right now. When I told my Aunt Sherry on the phone yesterday she brought up the fact the Lord knows this little baby fully and completely and knows who this little baby is going to be even before he was conceived.


Psalm 139:13-17

"For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's
womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My Frame was not hidden from You,
when I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest
parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being
yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were
written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

How precious are Your thoughts
to me, O God!"


'myspace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we are thrilled for that precious life growing in you!! The Lord's kindness is everlasting! (And that little tumbling baby is just too cute. How do you find such things?!) All our love!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and Rue. I'm thinking about this about every hour on the hour! My prayers are for this little one who is already so completely, dearly cherished.

Rach said...

Oh, Annie! I'm SO excited for you and Rue and Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there are enough exclamation points to convey my joy for you and your families =). Congratulations and many prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy =)!