Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tubby Little Cubby


I've decided the nursery is going to be Classic Pooh. Well a mix of Classic Pooh and the Pooh I grew up with. At first I was thinking I wanted the nursery to just be solid neutral colors and then I would add decorative accents but once I went to Target and saw their Classic Pooh bedding I decided I really wanted Pooh. I love Winnie the Pooh! I remember how much I loved watching Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, Winnie the Pooh and Tiger Too and Winnie the Pooh and the Hundred Acre Wood. There were many others too. And when you think of Pooh he just makes you so happy. He's the "tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff"! Here are the lyrics to the theme song. :)

Deep in the hundred acre wood Where Christopher Robin plays
You will find the enchanted neighbourhood

Of Christopher's childhood days

A donkey named Eeyore is his friend

And Kanga and little Roo

There's Rabbit and Piglet

And there's Owl

But most of all Winn
ie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all
stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly old
bear

So I am registered for the bedding and I went to allposters.com today and bought three 11X14 prints from the Pooh cartoons I grew up with. Once I get them I will frame them and hang them in Daniel's room. Here are the prints I picked. There are a few others I would like and maybe eventually I will get them too.

Here are the ones I am hoping to buy someday.






3 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the completed nursury! :)

Rach said...

I love me some Pooh Bear. :o) What a fun nursery!

Kathy Hall said...

Do you remember watching Pooh videos, over and over again Annie? I still have them!