Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fabulous Fabric






If only I could add fabric to my Target baby registry! I found this fabric at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics' Etsy shop. (She also has a blog I really enjoy browsing.) I was trying to think of what I could make for Daniel with these fabrics and I came across another wonderful blog, Sew Liberated, and she has sewn an adorable little romper for her baby boy. But alas, these fabrics are a bit out of my price range and the pattern Sew Liberated used costs nearly $16! I could buy quite a few baby clothes with the money I would spend on fabric and the pattern that I don't think I could justify it. So I went hunting online for a cheaper romper pattern and found a Simplicity pattern on e-bay for $4.00. Now if only this fabric would go on sale. Joann's is having a great Memorial Day weekend sale and even if I can't find this exact fabric there I am sure I will still be able to find another fabric I like. But I do think this fabric is just fabulous!

1 comment:

Rach said...

You are SO talented! I can't even sew a straight line, lol!