Sunday, March 28, 2010

Let the training begin!

I just registered for the Sound to Narrows 12K on June 12th! I kept going back and forth over whether I should sign up and whether I would be ready in time. I asked my sis-in-law Ruhiyyih's advice and she told me I could do it and encouraged me to sign up. I feel the same nervousness I felt when I signed up for the 5K I just ran. But since I ran that and crossed the finish line I feel confident that with training I can run this race as well. Training starts tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Kathy Hall said...

You go, Annie!

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What a way to celebrate your son, too! That will give you something to think about when you are climbing that huge hill at the end of the race...

...I told you about that hill, right? :) (It's not that bad. I had to walk it each year tho!)

Matt and I are praying for a way to make it there to run with you and celebrate Baby Daniel!