Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall bike ride...


Yesterday was a beautiful October day. Rue and I both had the day off so we decided to go on a bike ride. The temperature was in the 60's and there was not a cloud in the sky! The fall colors were so lovely. Rue picked this bike ride because he knows how much I love riding in the country. He likes a good urban bike ride so it was very sweet of him to pick this one for me.


Daniel had the best seat in the house. He was a happy little camper just riding along looking at all the scenery.
We stopped and had a picnic at a small park in Rainier.

I love that you can see Daniel's little face peaking out the side of the trailer. :)
This is the view from a small bridge we crossed. So pretty! I love fall!

He eventually conked out. :)
Riding through the fall leaves. It was truly a lovely day.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Great photos! What a fun outting! I love fall too :)