Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baking Bread with Momma...



The rain is coming down here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest which makes it the perfect day to bake some homemade bread to go with my Rasam soup I am making for dinner tonight.  As soon as Daniel saw what I was doing he wanted to help.  (Please note I don't have the best lighting in my kitchen for taking pictures.)

I tied on his little Starbucks apron and he went at his little ball of dough.  He used his little dough roller.  Later on he asked for a bowl and the whisk and he attacked his little ball of dough.  He's a very noisy bread baker.  :)
Tonight is Bible character dress up at church for Awana and I have his little costume all ready!  His costume revealing will be coming up later.  :)

Have a safe day everyone! 

No comments: