Friday, October 26, 2012

Where have you been?!...

I know, I know, I have been very absent from the blogging world.  But I promise I am back now!  We finally have gotten rain here in the Northwest after an amazing stretch of no rain and warm weather.  Now my attention has turned back to indoors with canning, cooking, sewing, scrapbooking and blogging.  I opened my Etsy shop back up and soon I will be adding a couple new items to my shelves.  For now my baby bibs and burp cloths are still up for sale. 

My hubby and I love to ride bikes in the fall.  We love to find trails in the country with beautiful fall colors.  Rue pulls Daniel in the little trailer behind his bike.

Our latest bike ride was on the Olympic Discovery Trail out on the Olympic Peninsula "It's a paved trail system that links Port Townsend on the Puget Sound to the Pacific beaches at La Push." .  That's right, Twilight country! :)  Most of the trail is abandoned railroad grade. We didn't do the whole thing, obviously.  We rode on a little section between Blyn and Sequim.  But we know where we want to start from next time so we can see more of it.

Love my goofy men!
Talk to you soon!! :) 

No comments: