Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch...


Fall would not be fall without a trip to the pumpkin patch. My parents, Daniel, Daisy and I drove up to Buckley to Ziemke's Farm Fresh Produce.  Their produce prices are amazing! My mom bought 2 beautiful red bell peppers for $.20 cents a piece!  I bought some cute little mini pumpkins and my dad bought a huge box of apples for making apple butter.  And of course we picked out some pumpkins. 

We enjoyed the little petting zoo they have and my mom bought a nice big bag of fresh kettle corn.  We didn't ride it but Daniel liked seeing the big monster truck take off into the woods.


And here is Daniel with his carved pumpkin from Ziemke's!  He insisted Thomas be in the picture.  My mom helped him carve it over at my parents' house yesterday morning. 

I love fall! We are set to have a couple of very rainy days here in the Northwest complete with some rivers on flood warning.  It's definitely nothing compared to what they have experienced on the east coast and I am praying for all those impacted by hurricane Sandy. 

No comments: