Sunday, May 19, 2013

So many squishy faces...



In 8 days I will get to squish all over these sweet faces!  My cousin Lauralyn is getting married down in LA and Daniel and I will be heading down there for the festivities.

In the above picture Asher is on the left and Cody is on the right.  You can already tell they are going to have tons of fun when they are older.  Asher belongs to my cousin Mary Beth who is sisters with Cody's momma Eva-Karin.  They are both older sisters to Lauralyn who is getting married on June 1st.

Here is Eva-Karin with all three boys.  Her oldest Ethan is on the right.  He is about a year and half younger than Daniel but I have a feeling they are going to have lots of fun together. 
Ethan

I had to include this picture of little Cody coming home from the hospital.  This has to be the cutest "coming home"  picture I have ever seen!  

My only Squishy Face who will be missing is my sweet Charlie.  My brother and his family live all the way in Alaska so it was much harder for them to be able to make it to the wedding. 

 Charlie

And of course I can't leave out sweet little Adaryn.  At this point she is my only niece.  


I have to say I think I've got a good collection going!  :) 

No comments: