Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Taggy...

Where would a little boy be without his taggy blanket?  Daniel wanted to work outside with my dad and I in our gardens but he wanted to bring his taggy too.  So my dad stuck it in his back pocket.  :)  A friend made this taggy for Daniel when he was about 5 months old and it has never left his side.  The edges are fraying and the tags are showing signs of wear.  Even when he is grown I will still have this little blanket as a keepsake from his little boy days.




 This forlorn look is when I told him it was time to go home.  He loves working with Grampa in the garden.


 He moped into the house to get his things. :)

And this spawn of Satan beautiful moth was on my parents' front porch.  Daniel refused to go out this way, he took the back door.
 
My dad put his hand up next to the spawn of Satan beautiful moth so you gauge the size better.  Daniel said it has sharp wings.  :)

No comments: