Thursday, April 27, 2006

Longing for the Outdoors


Here is a picture of my kitty longing to be outside. This is a small window very close to the floor. She loves to sit there whenever the window is open. I put some small knick-knacks on the sill the other day and she kept trying to get up there. I decided that I couldn't take away her little spot so I put the knick-knacks elsewhere. I wish we could let her outside but she is not fixed yet and there are lots of other cats in our apartment complex. I am hoping that once we get a house and get her fixed then she will be able to go outside. We are trying to invent a way that she can be out on the balcony this summer without jumping up on the ledge. :)

3 comments:

GWD said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Annie. "God uses all things for good!" That is so true!

mreddie said...

Ah - the yearning for freedom, to meet all the neighborhood felines and discuss how things need to be. To terrorize the local birds just to show them I still can. And the all too real freedom of getting run over by a large truck - whoa, maybe I'll just sit right here. :) ec

Bonita said...

She is safest there, as hard as it is to see her yearn to be out. Pretty little gal.