Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Big Foot...

 I finally had a couple hours today to play with my Cricut.  I felt like a kid who had just opened a toy for Christmas they had always wanted.  :) 

I played around with my Campin' Critters cartridge and came up with this little, or should I say BIG, card.  I meant to make a card that was standard size but since I am getting use to sizes on the Cricut it ended up being pretty big.  It's about 6X6.  I like making cute, little cards but I still like this one. 

I had to cut out this Big Foot.  I think he's just too funny!  Plus I live in the Northwest and when you live in the Northwest you've got to believe in Big Foot.  I watch ALL the You Tube videos.  ;)  But seriously one has to wonder just a little bit. 


I used a CardzTV stamp for the sentiment.  It is from her "Encouraging Thoughts" stamp set. 
On the back of the card I used one of my stamps from Norajane.  I love all of her sweet little stamps.



No comments: