Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cutie Snowman...

Here's a little card I had fun making yesterday.  I was suppose to be making my Christmas cards but I had to try out this cute little cut too.  (Don't worry, I got half of my Christmas cards done.)  I just think it's too cute that he's  holding a little Christmas tree.  It's more like a tag than a card.  It's about 5 inches by 3 inches.  I used the Winter Frolic and Elegant Edges cartridges. 

I am determined to have my Christmas cards mailed on Monday.  That's actually way better than last year.  I think I mailed them after Christmas.  :)  All my Christmas shopping is almost done.  Just a couple more little things that I will pick up tomorrow and I am done.  My favorite part is the wrapping.  I love sitting on the living room floor surrounded by presents and wrapping paper.  I usually watch a movie or TV show on Netflix.  One of my favorite things to watch while wrapping presents is Everest:Beyond the Limit.  I know, I know, it's not very Christmas-y but there is lots and lots and lots of snow so I'm okay with it.  Although I may be watching episodes of 24 this year. 

What's your favorite gift wrapping ritual?

No comments: