Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas cookies!...



My mom came over yesterday to bake Christmas cookies.  We did sugar cookies and gingerbread men and I made little hot cocoa dippers.  They are mini candy canes with a marshmallow on the end dipped in white chocolate and then rolled in little Andes peppermint crumble thingies.  (I can't remember the exact name.)  They could also be rolled in crushed candy canes.

We kept it much simpler this year than we have in years past.  I have to say simple is definitely better.  I made extra dough and put it in the freezer so I can whip out some more cookies right before Christmas. 

Today my hubby is watching Daniel and sending me out for an afternoon of Momma time.  He gave me a gift certificate last Christmas and I am just now spending it.  I am getting an hour long facial, sounds lovely to me! 

No comments: