Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Little Pencil Writing

One of my families dearest friends now has her own blog. We used to live across from Judy and her family when we lived in up in Sumner. She was the first person to show me how to make home made bread. She had me roll up my little sleeves, wash my hands and then let me pound down the dough once it had risen. Her son Casey and my brother were best buds. She is the one I wrote about in my post on Christmas Recipes. Her blog is called "Little Pencil Writing". Click here to check it out! :)

3 comments:

Little Pencil Writing said...

I bet you make the yummiest bread now! Thanks for putting in a good word. I need a lot of help trying to figure out how to insert photos.

Bonita said...

I wish Judy the best of luck blogging, and I hope she really enjoys it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy! I will be checking out your blog often but since I can't leave comments I'm banking you'll be back here to check the comments so you'll at least get this one. (Tim is the bread maker in our family now. He can make dee-lish-ee-ous bread!)

Love Ya! Kathy ps...Hi Annie! My current K pic is still transposed on top of the old pics. Strange.