Thursday, December 14, 2006

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY GABRIEL!!


Last night we celebrated Gabriel's first birthday. Hannah had her family and us over for cake and ice cream. She just bought a new house on this side of the bridge in Gig Harbor so she could be closer to her family and church. We had a great time of visiting and watching Gabriel play and eat a piece of his chocolate birthday cake. His cousin Levi came as well, they are the same age, and they dug in the toy box together and crawled all over the place. They are most likely going to be best buds romping around together as they grow up.

Gabriel's first birthday is something we all wish Gabe could have seen. But we know Gabriel's Papa was very proud of him. God sees little Gabriel and is watching over him and Hannah. Happy birthday Gabriel, we love you tons and tons!! :)





YUM! Chocolate cake! He didn't seem to enjoy the frosting being stuck to his fingers though. :)





4 comments:

Rach said...

Happy birthday, Big Boy Gabriel! =) You were an early Christmas present just like Miss Lily! =)

I'm glad to see Hannah is doing all right. I've kept her, Gabriel and Gabe's family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Let me add my Happy Birthday wishes to Gabriel, I somehow feel that his Dad knows about all this. For some reason it won't take my comment unless I go anonymous. ec

Anonymous said...

I love that upside-down image of Gabriel! Best wishes to the little family, and God bless everyone at this holiday time.

Thinking of His blessings on everyone ~ Bonita

Mary Beth said...

I finally got to meet him this weekend, he is adorable!! By the way, you should post the pics of us and Minnie Mouse to your blog...