Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March snow...



Yesterday the weather was quite indecisive. One minute it would be dumping snow and the next minute it would be sunny and beautiful but would quickly turn to wind and hail. Then back to snow and on and on this went. The snow was very lovely but it did feel a little out of place almost like when you leave your Christmas decorations up for too long. They may still be pretty but there is a time when it's time to say goodbye and move on to a new season. I am very ready for spring to arrive.


In the above picture is my rhododendron and my little columbine.

In this picture you can see one of my little crocuses. It was probably feeling very confused. :)



Yesterday morning Daniel and I woke up before the sun to go with my dad to take my mom to the airport. She flew down to LA to help my Aunt Karin take of my Gramma who just had major abdominal surgery. This picture was posted to Facebook shortly after my mom arrived yesterday. It's good to see Gramma smiling. Mom is holding my cousin's little boy Ethan. Hopefully Ethan and Daniel will get a chance to romp around together this summer if we are able to make a trip down there.

No comments: