Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall outing...

Yesterday Daniel and I took off for the day.  Rue would have come but he only slept 5 hours the night before and needless to say did not feel like doing much.  We drove up the Olympic Peninsula towards Port Angeles.  We stopped in Sequim at the Railroad Bridge Park and went on a walk through the fall leaves. 

Daniel loved the fact that we crossed an old railroad bridge.  

It was a delightful Daniel and Momma day.  We stopped at the Joann Superstore in Silverdale on our way home, something that wouldn't have happened if Daddy had come along. ;) (I would have much rather had Daddy with us though.) 

Can you believe Thanksgiving is only a week away?!  Tomorrow is my big grocery shopping day.  I refuse to go to the grocery store any day next week, it's just too crazy.  Thankfully my hubby works at Fred Meyer so if I forget anything he will grab it for me.  :)  And believe it or not I am decorating for Christmas this Saturday!  The past couple of years I have had the house decorated for Christmas when everyone comes over on Thanksgiving and it's been a lot of fun.  I sure love this time of year! 

No comments: