Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shoppe News!...

I have some new items now up for sale in my Etsy shop! 


Do you still need to pick up your Christmas cards? Check out these cute little ones lovingly made by me.  :)
I am simply in love with the little red cabin. 



                    Here are some fun little Christmas tree cut outs perfect for all your Christmas paper crafting projects.  The sparkly evergreen ones above are cut from acid and lignin free cardstock.  The assorted pattern ones below are cut form acid and lignin free scrapbook paper. 




It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow!  I am very excited!  The two things I am most thankful for, first my Savior and second my family.  (But there really is about a million things I can be thankful for but that might be a little too long of a post.) Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: