Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving...

Dad and I working in the kitchen.  His main job is carving the turkey and he always does an amazing job.  I was back there making the gravy.

Add frozen cranberries to sparkling cider and you get a very festive effect.  :)

My father-in-law is never without his camera.  

My mother-in-law Bonita.

My handsome hubby.  They watched America's Funniest Home Video re-runs while they were waiting for the food.

My little sweety pie is sick so he enjoyed lots of cuddling on the couch. 

Daisy was crazy excited about the rolls.  

My brother-in-law Taraz made handcrafted Chai, his own recipe.  It was amazing!

My sister-in-law Ruhiyyih and her hubby Matt.  She is expecting a little girl in February!  This Auntie is very excited!

Daniel with my mom, the photographer. :)

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!  Let's not forget to be thankful all year long!  

Let the holidays begin! :)

No comments: