Friday, June 12, 2009

Lemon Skirt


Yesterday I made another skirt. This one is the same as the apple and pear one I made before. This was the third time I made this skirt so I whipped this one out pretty quickly! I also made a hair tie to match. I just love this fabric. I guess I am in to fruit right now too because I made the apple and pear skirt and now the lemon skirt. I also have some brown fabric that has more pears on it I plan on making this skirt out of. :)


It was very relaxing to spend a couple hours yesterday morning sewing after the day I had on Wednesday. I felt like I was able to unwind for a little bit. I was pretty sore and tired. My mom and I did a little shopping yesterday afternoon and I was walking a lot slower than usual. I have one more skirt I want to make before Daniel arrives on Tuesday because I have a feeling once he arrives I won't be sewing for a little while! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You must have pre-written this Mama!

Congratulations!