Thursday, February 16, 2012

My brother, the English teacher...

Right now my brother Ben, his wife Mai and my sweet little nephew Charlie are living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. My brother is teaching English and my sister-in-law is working in an orphanage. Mai is from Vietnam and all her family is there. They will be returning to the States in March and then moving to Alaska. Talk about change in climate! Vietnam is hot all year round with the rainy season mixed in there somewhere which is hot and muggy. Alaska is, well... Alaska! My brother made a video for the British school he is working at. I believe he is the one on the motor bike riding around like a crazy man, but that is how they all drive around there so he fits right in. Needless to say I gasped at a couple parts. He appears in the video around minute 2:00. He is the bald, white guy dancing around. It was really fun to see him in his job over there. I can't wait to see them in March. I am going to squish my little squishy face (aka Charlie) all up! (Yes, I am going to be one of those aunts who squishes cheeks, especially when they are that squishable!)

No comments: