Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pork Chops, Asparagus and Potatoes...


Today I cooked The Pioneer Woman's Pork Chops with Garlic and Wine. And I have to say you must must must try it! My husband raved over it so you know it is a good recipe. :) I used boneless pork chops.
(Picture c/o of The Pioneer Woman)



With the pork chops I made these baked potatoes. I found the idea on Pinterest. Boy were they good. I used Yukon Gold potatoes and after slicing them I drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with a little bit of seasoned salt (my newest found favorite seasoning). Then baked them at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes.



I also made some roasted asparagus. I drizzled it with olive oil, salt and pepper and roasted it at 400 degrees, after 5 minutes tossed them around a little bit and then roasted for another 5 minutes. It comes out perfectly, not too mushy and not too hard.








This came out to be a pretty scrumptious meal. My hubby loved it which means it goes on my "recipes to repeat" list. I am pretty sure I am going to make it every time boneless pork chops go on sale. :)

No comments: