Monday, April 30, 2012

Daniel's radishes...





I got my veggie garden all planted yesterday. I planted onions, fennel, beets, carrots, lettuce, zucchini, broccoli, pole beans, cilantro, and parsley.  I will be planting my potatoes soon and I have a cool idea that I am going to use.  Look for a post about that soon.  :)

I saved a nice little end spot next to the pole beans where Daniel could have his own little garden.  I had him plant radishes since they are super easy to grow and they will be ready to harvest in less than a month.  I can't wait to see his face when he sees the little seedlings coming up. 

My brother Ben, sister-in-law Mai and sweet little nephew Charlie leave for Alaska tomorrow morning.  I will have a post up about that soon.  Needless to say it is making me feel a little blue.  I am going to miss them so much! 

No comments: