Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Daisy


On Christmas Eve my mother-in-law and father-in-law came over for a visit. We all sat near the Christmas tree and chatted. I hadn't been feeling good that day and it was nice to have two such wonderful people over to distract me. Bonita brought her camera and took a couple pictures of Daisy and I. This is one of Daisy in front of our Christmas tree (which we took down yesturday, sniffle). You can see the fat little chicken ornament my Aunt Karin bought me in Mammoth, in the High Sierras, this last summer. :) She has a little yellow hat on her head, just in case you can't quite see her.
Daisy had a wonderful Christmas. My mom gave her 2 disposable cameras for Christmas and she reminded me of Bonita, who is always ready to take a picture. She shot up one camera in a matter of minutes. In fact the picture of my mom baking in my previous post was taken by Daisy with her new disposable camera.

2 comments:

Bonita said...

Thats true - years down the road we are so grateful that we recorded family moments. Even journaling is a good thing, because we forget so much.

I really enjoyed being with you Annie, on Christmas eve's day.

thebeloved said...

How fun! I got a digital for Christmas and I love it! I love taking pictures and capturing moments that show the essence of people and who they are. Beautiful wedding photos too. The one you have posted is so touching and romantic.