Wednesday, December 28, 2005

How was your Christmas?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas Eve we enjoyed a candlelight service at church. Ezra Suko did a chalk drawing while Pastor Mark gave the message. Hannah, Gabe and little Gabriel did the scripture reading and lit the Advent candle. On Christmas morning we went to church and then headed over to my parent's. We enjoyed finger food and opened our presents. For dinner we had roast and my mom's yummy rolls. We then watched Pirates of the Carribean. I ended up having a migraine so I went and fell asleep in my parents room. For desert we had pumpkin pie and Christmas cookies my mom and I had made together on the Friday before Christmas. In all we had a wonderful Christmas day just being together. I was really sad when we had to head home. I am so thankful to the Lord for my wonderful family!





Here is mom making yummy pumpkin pie on Christmas! :)

3 comments:

mreddie said...

Family is absolutely what Christmas is all about, I'm glsd your's was good.

Noticed that you guys were newly married - my favorite wife and I are coming up 43 years together this coming June.

Our Christmas was great with all the grands (six of them) it was so good to see Christmas through their eyes. ec

mreddie said...

We need spell check on these comments don't we? :) The glsd should be glad, as you probably figured out. ec

Bonita said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I like Daisy's photo - she's off to a good start.