Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!


Tonight at midnight the year will turn into 2006. Looking back at all the things that have happened this last year I am excited to see what this next year will hold. Rue and I have grown so much this past year. We can walk into this next year hand in hand a little bit wiser. It is so wonderful to know that at the end of 2006 we will have grown even more. God is so good!
"Trust in the Lord with all your
heart,
And lean not on your own
understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5&6

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

4 comments:

Bonita said...

Happy New Year, Annie, and the same to Ruh and Daisy. I know you have worked hard to build a marriage, and all of us have. I wish you and Ruh the very, very best in the years ahead; both of you are so richly deserving, so sweet and kind. (I'm currently eating your biscotti, with a glass of hot milk...just yummy. And, thanks for the goodies, too.)

mreddie said...

Noticed from your last post that you are a hot tea drinker - do you have a favorite? My body rejects coffee for some reason so I have drunk hot tea for years - any season and any time of the day.

May you allow the Lord to direct your paths in this new year. ec

Anonymous said...

hi annie its your cousin beth take care

Anonymous said...

hi annie its your cousin beth take care