Friday, January 06, 2012

Highly recommended...



I sure have been enjoying my new Pioneer Woman cookbook. I bought it for myself for Christmas. Since I received it I have cooked four of the recipes from it and so far each one has been a hit! I am a gluten-free girl so a couple I have not been able to eat myself but my hubby sure liked them and that's good enough for me.

I have cooked her Meatloaf, Chicken Spaghetti (made with leftover holiday turkey), Perfect Pot Roast, and Simple, Perfect Chili. (Plus a bunch I have made off her website.) And I'm not done yet. I plan on cooking as many of the recipes in this book as I can.

She has a lot of beautiful pictures of ranch life in the cookbook which makes it an enjoyable book just to flip through even when you are not cooking.

Her newest cookbook comes out in March. I can't wait!



Yay for good food! :)

No comments: