Monday, January 02, 2012

Lookie what I found...

I came across Norajane on Etsy today and I have to say I am in love with her stamps!! They are some of the cutest stamps I have ever seen!


I had to purchase a couple. They are really inexpensive and did I mention how cute they are!


I purchased the Tree Trio and the Deer Siblings.

The theme of the cards I create is "simply sweet". I am pretty
sure these stamps will help me with that theme. I can't wait to purchase more of her stamps. I will have a little preview up soon of what you will be able to find in my Etsy shop opening in March.

Norajane's pillows are pretty cute too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh-DOOR-uh-bull!!! I'll have to look up Norajane.

(BTW, I love the mysterious line break that leaves you saying, "I am pretty"! So true!)