Thursday, May 24, 2012

Daniel's Boat and Upcoming Posts...

 Daniel pulled this tub out of the spare room yesterday and turned it into his boat.  He put some blankets and toys in it, grabbed his milk and had himself a little cruise. 
Yes, I know my son needs a hair cut.  He's not going to get one.  Well, maybe a little trim but his daddy wants him to have a nice mop for as long as possible.

I have some fun plans for the next week.  On Saturday I am cooking a complete campfire meal for my parents.  My hubby just bought me a tripod for hanging my cast iron dutch oven over the campfire.  Plus he bought me another cast iron dutch oven.  Cooking outside has become one of my favorite hobbies.  Watch out for my campfire cooking post.

Then I am going to make my own laundry detergent.  I am doing what I can to pinch pennies.  The "recipe" I am going to use makes 5 gallons of detergent and each load of laundry will only cost about $.04 a load!  Watch for an upcoming post on that too!

Next I am going to make my own body wash.  The "recipe" will make 2 1/2 quarts of body wash for a little less than $5.  Watch out for that post.

And last but not least Miss Daisy is turning 16 on Tuesday!!  We pretty much can't believe it! When she and Rue first came into my life she had just turned 8.  Where does the time go?!  Watch for a fun birthday post! 

Watch out for some fun posts this next week.  I hope you all are having a wonderful spring and spending lots of time outside!  Ours has been a little soggy the past week but it's suppose to be a beautiful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: