Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Sundries:Gotta love the Bees...



I am a big fan of Burt's Bees products.  I would not be caught dead without my little tube of Burt's Bees Lip Balm.  It's a purse, hiking backpack, nightstand, car, essential!  (And anywhere else you think you might need to keep a tube!) One of my absolute favorite things about Burt's Bees products is the smell.  They just have that natural, herby, earthy smell that I just soak up.  Here are some other Burt's Bees products I have tried and love.






The Hand Salve absolutely saved my (and my husbands, and my mom's) hands this winter.  My hubby and I both work at jobs where we have to wash our hands often and use chemical sanitizers.  We usually suffer those cracked, bleeding knuckles each winter.  This past winter though our hands made it through pretty good.  It is even helping me this spring with my gardener's hands. 

I just started using this face wash and I have to say I am in love!  It does an absolutely wonderful job.  Plus it leaves my face feeling tingly and rejuvenated. I did have to get used to the fact that it doesn't foam up but I got used to it pretty quick. 

If you want to keep away nasty, cracked heels in the summer use this!  It works wonders I tell you!  Not to mention the coco-nutty smell is heaven during the summer.


The Carrot Night Creme is the next best thing to actually eating your carrots for good skin health from the inside out.  You don't have to use much and what can I say, I love the way it smells! 

 The Royal Jelly Eye Cream I use at night.  Just the tiniest little bit does the trick. It leaves my eye lids and the skin around my eyes feeling so soft and supple.  It's an expensive little jar but it lasts forever!

Did I mention I love how they all smell?!




No comments: