Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Little Twanoh hike...

My mom, dad, Daniel and I headed out for a little hike yesterday.  We drove out along the Hood Canal to little Twanoh State Park.  On one side of the road is the waterfront part of the park and across the road you will find the beautiful forest, a pretty campground a lovely little hiking trail. 

 

I am not  going to write much on this post, just let the pictures speak for themselves.  I love being with my family out in God's beautiful creation.  It's good for the body as well as the soul. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like these fairytale like photographs, with the ancient stump and the little kid staying there :)

Greets,
Holiday Rentals Saas Fee

randi--i have to say said...

I do love hiking with my family. It is always a peaceful and fun time!

Great pictures, Annie!