Thursday, January 12, 2006

Getting Ready...

I just got back from the gym and had a good workout. I did the elliptical machine for 1 hour. I am pretty tired but feel really good. I will definitely sleep good tonight! :) My nutrition was better today but not as good as it could have been. I find that when I mess up once I figure the whole day is ruined so why keep trying. Today though I didn't let myself do that. I was saying to myself "Well, you didn't make very good food choices so you might as well not go workout." But then I kicked myself and reminded myself that that attitude is was got me here in the first place. I thought about how good I would feel after I worked out. And now that I am back from my workout I am so glad I went! I'm working on it! Thanks to all of you who are giving advice. It is really helpful and encouraging!

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Those ellipticals are great - I would so much like to have one for the house but the really nice, heavy duty ones are big bucks. High fives on your work-out and even better on the good attitude about it. ec

Bonita said...

Sometimes, I might start the day out with a chocolate chip cookie, or two...like today. But, no problem. It felt like I was lighting a little candle, savoring the unexpected. You see, when I bake a new batch, like I did yesterday, if anything is left for the next day, I count it as a blessing! So...the rest of my day is bliss.