Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who wears the pants?

Yesterday morning Rue woke up, showered and put on a fresh clean pair of jeans. He thought they felt a little different than they usually do, but whatever.
I was in the kitchen and he came walking around the corner. I noticed how nice his pants looked. They really looked good.
I sauntered on up and gave him a kiss and told him how much I liked those pants on him. He said he liked them too but the pockets weren't very deep. He said that he wasn't going to be able to put anything in them.
Well, we both went about the rest of our day. I went to work and Rue chilled at home because it was his day off.
That evening, after I got off work, I met him at his parent's house. (We were going to a concert that evening and he had dropped Daisy off there.) When I got there I noticed he was wearing a different pair of pants. He said "Oh yeah, you remember those pants I had on this morning and that you thought they looked so good on me, they were your old pants!!" We both started cracking up! No wonder the pockets were so shallow!
The only regret I have is the fact that my husband fits into MY pants! I guess this brings me some more good motivation for losing some extra pounds. :)
Oh, and his last comment to me about it was, "Your not going to write about it on your blog are you?"
I love you sweety!

2 comments:

Bonita said...

I have a daughter who sometimes wears her dad's pants - and she is not too happy about 'being able to fit into Dad's jeans'. When she was born, I told George "this little gal is going to be a BIG woman some day - and I was right!

Your story is sure a funny one...oh, and I loved having Daisy for the evening - we watched an old Survivor episode together.

mreddie said...

Don't think I can add a thing to that story. :) :) :) ec