Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Getting Ready...


Well last week I lost 1 pound! And that is my goal for this week. I would love to lose more than 1 pound a week because it feels so slow. I would love to lose 5 pounds a week, but then of course my metabolism would slow down and I definitely don't want that. Plus my doctor said that 1 pound a week is a healthy rate and it will help me to keep the wait of permanently in the long run. The weeks go by really fast so I know that if I am patient I will start to see a change. I am sure that 10 weeks is going to go by before I know it and I will be 10 pounds lighter! That is a nice thought.
I have been working out a ton. Last week I worked out 5 times and for an hour each time! I felt so good after each workout. My goal is to do the same thing this week. I worked out on Monday and Tuesday. I decided to take a break today so I can rest my body.
I am working hard! :)

3 comments:

Bonita said...

I'm glad you are focusing on a slow weight reduction, and keeping a nice exercise regimine. Pretty soon we'll have warmer weather and some sunshine, and walking will be refreshing. I like to walk, and look at everyone's yard. Pretty soon, the crocus and hyacinths will be up.

Anvilcloud said...

So hard to take off; so easy to put on.

thebeloved said...

Keep it up and persevere, beautiful lady.